We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission portal for COLDA 2022 is open!
We encourage researchers from all over the world to submit their abstracts and help shape the program of COLDA 2022. Present your research to global experts and show your commitment to advancing the field of liver disease in Africa. Successful candidates will be invited for an oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts may be submitted in either English or French:
Abstract Submission Deadline / Date limite de soumission des résumés:
17 June 2022 at 23:59 SAST
The registration fee will be waived for all abstract presenters that qualify as either academia from Resource-Limited Settings or Young Investigators.
More information on abstract submission can be found on the conference website.
Abstract Submission Topics:
- Civil Society Experience: Impact of COVID-19 on Liver Services
- COVID-19 Related Liver Disease
- Diagnostics Tools Liver Disease
- Drug-Induced Liver Disease Including Alcohol
- End-Stage Liver Disease (Incl. Cirrhosis, HCC)
- HBV Prevention, Testing, and Treatment
- HCV Prevention, Testing, and Cure
- Hepatitis Co-infections
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Hepatitis Vaccinations
- Implementation Elimination Strategies
- Other Causes of Hepatitis (Incl. Infectious, ETLG, Fatty Liver)
- Pediatric Liver Disease