The SHARE Global Health Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing global health by sharing and implementing expertise and evidence-based knowledge internationally.
Registered in 2015, SHARE focuses on identifying innovative educational programs and implementation strategies to empower physicians, community representatives, and stakeholders in low- and middle-income countries with the knowledge needed to improve services and policies in both governmental and private institutions.
With an international network of experts and thought-leaders, SHARE is able to provide medical expertise with tailored approaches to address the unique challenges faced by professionals at the local, regional, and national levels.
SHARE achieves this by providing
• Forums to discuss evidence-based planning of public health strategies;
• Training and capacity-building for healthcare providers;
• Opportunities to review individual models of care;
• Assistance in developing guidelines and in drafting policy documents;
• Operational research, surveillance, and surveys;
• Scientific and medical program development;
• Facilitate community engagement;
• Information, education, communication (IEC), and Behavioral Change Communication (BCC) strategies;
• Measurable outcomes of implemented changes; and
• Scenario building and foresight.
Our mission is to empower healthcare professionals from middle- and low-income countries and in doing so, promote global health and facilitate knowledge exchange between public and private institutions.